5 Easter Basket Treat Ideas
• Welch‘s Easter Fruit Snacks – The fave product of this list. The Welch’s Fruit Snacks Easter themed box and pouch have custom Easter-themed graphics with fun shapes, which include a Chick, Egg, Flower and Bunny.
• Munk Pack Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes – Packed with wholesome whole grains & real fruit bites, Munk Pack’s ready-to-eat Oatmeal Fruit Squeezes make for a perfect snack this spring. (This was not enjoyed by my tester so this isn’t for everyone. Very chunky taste)
• AquaBall’s egg shaped drinks – AquaBall’s naturally flavored water is the only zero-sugar, zero-calorie, zero-preservative children’s beverage around. Available in four flavors, Berry Frost, Fruit Punch, Grape, and Strawberry Lemonade, and features fan favorite characters from Disney’s Frozen, Disney Princesses, Marvel’s Avengers, and Disney Classic Characters.
• The Little Kernel – Popped in 100% pure olive oil, each popcorn is gluten-free, non-GMO, dairy-free, kosher and certified whole grains. The Little Kernel comes in delicious flavors perfect for Easter! Think Sweet & Salty, Truffle Sea Salt and Pink Himalayan Salt. (Very cute little popcorn. Healthy to eat as is. We liked it better by adding melted butter and more salt).
• HUROM’s 10.1 oz. and 13.5 oz. glass Juice Jars – These jars feature an air-tight stainless steel lid to keep your juices and snacks fresh, are 100% BPA-free with a removable and bright orange and green silicon band for easy-gripping.