Fairy Tales Hair Care: Kids Won’t Realize They’re Preventing Lice
If you haven’t heard of the Fairy Tales Hair Care line, this is what you need to know
1) My daughter is a fan and uses the products daily
2) Fairy Tales Hair Care is the leading line of all natural hair care for kids
3) Fairy Tales formulas are free of harsh chemicals, pesticides, toxins, paraben and sulfates as well as free of allergens
4) The products are infused with nourishing botanical extracts, strengthening amino acids and restoring aloe leaf juice
5) And the most important fact? The line is designed to prevent lice!
Here is an infographic…
And here are a few tips from Risa Barash, aka “Lice Lady” and founder of Fairy Tales Hair Care:
• Lice seek out warm places to live, so be sure not to share beanies, scarves, mittens, etc. as lice can survive up to 36 hours off the head.
• Make it a routine to toss your children’s mittens, hats and scarves in the dryer for 20 minutes at a temperature greater than 130°F to keep critters away.
• Returning from holiday vacation? Wash and dry (preferably on hot) all of your dirty laundry.
Organic herbs such as rosemary and peppermint are a deterrent scent to lice. Using prevention products like Fairy Tales NEW Rosemary Repel® Shampoo & Conditioning Spray every day is effective way to help repel lice. Regular head checks can also help break the cycle of infestation at home and school.
My daughter took a photo of the products that were sent for her to try. The only criticism she has is of the Rosemary Repel Daily Shampoo (she doesn’t like the smell very much).
For more info visit www.fairytaleshaircare.com