Ultra Downy Ball: Laundry Secrets & Tips
With the new Ultra Downy Ball, you won’t have to wait for the rinse cycle. Also, no more icky liquid goop stuck in the dispenser.
HOW TO USE: To enjoy the convenience of Downy Ball just pour the Downy fabric softener of choice up to the right fill line in the Downy bottle cap, pour into the ball, seal it, and drop it in at the start of the wash on top of fabrics. Downy Ball will release the softener on its own, making laundry less complicated.
The Downy people behind the product provide these laundry secrets and shortcuts. These tips include:
1. Buy a sneaker dryer bag to eliminate the loud banging from your shoes.
2. To prevent color fading, toss your clothes in the wash with a teaspoon of salt for a brighter look.
3. Wash dark clothes inside out to keep them from fading. The detergent won’t
drain the color and this easy trick will keep favorite shirts and pants looking
4. Save time, energy and money by throwing a dry towel into the dryer with wet
laundry – this will reduce moisture in the machine and speed up the drying
5. Remove underarm stains with a homemade recipe instead of bleach or stain
sticks. Mix Dawn dishwashing liquid, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda to
create a scrub that gets stunning results.
6. Remove grease stains with a piece of chalk. Even if you have already washed a
garment hoping soap and water would do the trick, that stain isn’t a permanent
part of your wardrobe and chalk can still save the day.