All® Free Clear Detergent: Tips On Treating Dry Skin
All® Free Clear claims it can remove 99% of top household and seasonal allergens, without fragrance or dyes. All® Free Clear is also specifically formulated for patients with sensitive skin. For me, we use this product because of our two young children and they both suffer a little eczema. It’s great to have this option.
Read All’s tips on treating dry skin:
1. Make sure to moisturize regularly. Find an oil-based, rather than water-based, moisturizer, because the oil will create a protective layer on the skin that retains more moisture than a cream or lotion.
2. Hook up humidifiers throughout your house to help disperse the moisture more evenly.
3. Make sure you are staying hydrated. By drinking enough water you will help your skin from the inside out.
4. When wearing itchy winter clothing for warmth it can cause an irritation and leave you with itchy skin. In order to avoid this, it is important to use a hypoallergenic laundry detergent that will be sensitive on your skin. all® Free Clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists and Pediatricians for sensitive skin and 100% free of dyes and perfumes. It’s tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family to use. It is also safe for use in standard and HE machines.
5. When you have to wear harsh fabrics to stay warm, be sure to use a hypoallergenic fabric conditioner. Fabric conditioner can make harsh fabric feel soft, thus reducing the risk of irritation. In addition, even when clothes are soft they still have the potential to cling to painful dry skin. To keep comfortable and static-free, be sure to use hypoallergenic dryer sheets. all® Free Clear has a line of fabric conditioner items (liquids and sheets) that are also specially formulated for patients with sensitive skin, leaving your family with soft, static free clothing.