Kids Sunscreen: Kiss My Face Sunblock & Sun Sticks
Summer is here so get ready for some sunscreen action. This morning before school I put Kiss My Face Kids Natural Mineral Sunblock SPF 30 ($14.99) on the kids.
The Kids Natural Mineral Sunblock SPF 30 is:
• Natural mineral sunscreen for fun in the sun
• Gluten free and bio degradable
• No nanoparticles, phthalates, fragrances, artificial colors or any other animal ingredients
When placing on you’ll get the white lotion but it easily absorbs away. No smell either.
Also check out the Kiss My Face Kids Sun Sticks SPF 30 ($10.99). Last year I used the blue and pink sticks and the kids thought it was fun to put on. No mess so great to keep at camp so they can use themselves. If you don’t mind the chalk look on your children then try these.
The Kiss My Face Kids Sun Sticks SPF 30 is:
· Free of parabens, artificial colors or fragrances, phthalates and gluten
· Water resistant
· Organic Jojoba Oil, Beeswax and Cocoa Butter provide additional moisture to keep skin soft and smooth
· This 100% natural mineral sun block works for kids’ lips, nose, cheeks and ears
· Available in blue, white and pink (NEW!)
· Provides extra protection for sensitive, over exposed areas.
· Available in pink, blue and clear
The Kiss My Face Kids Sun Collection is available at Whole Foods and KissMyFace.com.