Food Should Taste Good: Eat, Drink & Be Merry
I received four bags of Food Should Taste Good chips recently. Since I do see the bags at the supermarket I was eager to try them out.
Here are the delectable chip varieties and the drinks that are recommended to have with them.
· Toasted Sesame pairs great with a bubbly apple champagne or fruity Riesling
· Chocolate is sinfully sweet with a raspberry crème liquor
· Sweet Potato pops when accompanying a Frangelico/hazelnut float
· Kettle Corn delights when coupled with a caramel apple martini
· Olive is sumptuous when complemented with a rich, oaky Cabernet Sauvignon
The only ones I haven’t tried are Chocolate (made with cocoa powder) and Kettle Corn. The other chips taste like regular tortilla chips and are actually subtle in their flavors. My fave is the Sweet Potato chips.
Food Should Taste So Good chips are cholesterol free, gluten free, has no trans fat, no msg and has no artificial flavors, colors and preservatives.
My children don’t like them but I do. That said – I think you need to eat these chips with dips and spreads. If you like tortilla chips give these a try.