Kinesys Spray-On Sunscreen
I have no idea why I wasn’t using spray sunscreen before. I now keep a bottle of Kinseys in my handbag. The EarthKind SPF 30 is fragrance free (There is also Mango-Scented too). I just spray on me and the children before we go out and that’s it. They don’t complain either.
With the lotion I had been using – it was all goopy and took a million years to wipe the skin clear of it. With Kinseys it’s a nice clear spray that absorbs fast. Since it’s also water resistant – it’s easy to put on at the beach or pool. There are the Kids sprays (fragrance free and vanilla-green tea scented for the pink bottles aimed for girls)
• EASY TO APPLY — CONVENIENT MICROSPRAY APPLICATION
• DRIES QUICKLY, NO MESS, FEELS GREAT ON YOUR SKIN
• BROAD SPECTRUM UVA & UVB PROTECTION
• VERY WATER AND SWEAT RESISTANT — IDEAL FOR ALL OUTDOOR SPORTS AND ACTIVITIES
• OIL, ALCOHOL, PABA, PRESERVATIVE AND PARABEN FREE
• HYPOALLERGENIC (less likely to cause reactions) & NON-COMEDOGENIC (won’t block pores)
• TOPICAL ANTI-OXIDENT VITAMIN E
• CRUELTY FREE & VEGAN
Love that Kinseys is a green company. The bottles are 100% recyclable High Density Polyethylene (Bisphenol-A free).
Prices is $6.99 for a 1 oz, $18.99 for a 4 oz.