Pediped’s Fall/Winter 2011 Collection Now Out!
Pediped’s Fall/Winter 2011 collection is now out! There are 80 new styles and color combos available now across their signature lines: Originals, Grip ‘n’ Go and Flex. They are one of my favorite children’s shoes brand. What’s great is that they added larger sizes in some styles. Read about their styles below and “Like” Pediped on Facebook!
· The Originals® line of soft-soled flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists because it closely mimics barefoot walking.
· A new Fall/Winter style, Alyssa, features metallic glitter in silver, red and black. Metallic glitter has also been added to the Abigail for a modern twist on this beloved classic. The Jax and Tristan are two new casual athletic styles for boys. Jordyn is a new athletic style available for both boys and girls.
· The Originals® collection is priced from $32 -$39, and is available for children 0-24 months in age.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
· Grip ‘n’ Go™, the second step in the pediped® footwear system, features special G2 Technology for active toddlers that are transitioning to walking with a more confident stride.
· Lilah, debuts as the first-ever girls boot available in the Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection. This comfortable boot is available in three color options and comes with fun, heart detailing.
· The Grip ‘n’ Go™ collection retails for $45 – $49, and is available for children 9 months to 3 years in age.
· pediped Flex® is the ultimate shoe for confident walkers who have developed a solid, natural stride. Due to customer demand, size offerings have been expanded with select styles now available up to size EU 33.
· A highlight of the Flex® line is Bailey, the perfect back-to-school shoe for girls. Available in three colors, navy, brown and black, Bailey is a perfect footwear choice for school uniforms.
· New high-fashion styles include the Kat boot, a military inspired boot for girls, Jaelyn, a new Mary Jane style in glitter and Stella a dress ballet-flat with a three-dimensional flower and rhinestone detail. For boys, there is Benji, a new nautical-inspired boat shoe.
· The Adventure Line of rugged, water-safe, eco-friendly footwear has also expanded with over 10 new styles. The Dakota for girls, the Caleb and Vail for boys, and the Aspen for both boys and girls are available in several color options.
· Flex® styles range in price from $47-$69 and are available in EU sizes 20-33 (size runs vary).
The Fall/Winter 2011 collection is available online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores beginning early August.
OVERALL: This brand of shoes are comfortable and know your child will feel comfy in them.