Dora The Explorer & Spongebob Square Pants Sunscreen From Sunbow
With camp and beach season here you want your kids to want to put sunscreen on.
Sunbow’s Dora The Explorer and Spongebob Square Pants sunscreen might have them applying it all day long. Sunbow Sunscreen offers bright colored formulas that are gentle on the skin. Apply the color and then watch it dry clear. The following three products offers maximum protection from UVA/UVB rays.
Sunbow Sunscreen Spray ($9.99)
· SPF 30
· Provides a non Oxybenzoate formula with Homosalate (Organic Compound)
· Antioxidant protection
· Continuous hydration
· Bubble gum fragrance
· SpongeBob SquarePants (yellow formulas), Dora the Explorer (pink and blue formulas)
Sunbow Sun Stick ($7.99)
• SPF 45
• Antioxidant protection
• Continuous hydration
• Bubble gum fragrance
• SpongeBob SquarePants (yellow formula) and Dora the Explorer (pink formulas)
Sunbow Zinc Oxide Cream ($12.99)
• SPF 30
• Free of Oxybenzone and Octinoxate
• Zinc Oxide Formula
• Natural UVA-UVB Protection
• Dora the Explorer (pink formula) and SpongeBob SquarePants (yellow formula)
I tried the Dora The Explorer Sunscreen Spray on and indeed, the pink cream did magically disappear into my skin. I noticed there isn’t a harsh smell either so yes, this gets a stamp of approval for me.
Sunbow products are available at www.sunbowsunscreen.com and www.drugstore.com.